Skip To Content

Board of Equalization Now Accepting Appeals

Posted on 07/06/2020

The Weld County Board of Commissioners passed a resolution officially convening the County Board of Equalization (CBOE).

After initially appealing the Notice of Valuation (NOV) with the Assessor's Office, if property owners are not satisfied by the subsequent value listed in the Notice of Determination (NOD), mailed by the Assessor's Office, an appeal of the NOD may then be submitted to the Weld County Board of Equalization.

Appeals are now being accepted by the County Board of Equalization. Here are five ways you can submit your appeal:

• Online: Visit to appeal the County Board of Equalization online.
• By mail: Appeals may be mailed to the attention of the County Board of Equalization, 1150 O Street, P.O. Box 758, Greeley, CO 80631.
• In person: Come to the Weld County Administration Building, Clerk to the Board's Office, 1150 O Street, Greeley, CO 80631.
• Fax: Appeals may be faxed to the attention of the County Board of Equalization at (970) 336-7233.
• Email: Appeals may be emailed to the County Board of Equalization at

If you wish to mail, deliver in-person, fax, or email your appeal, please include your signed and dated NOD, or a signed and dated letter with your name, property address or location, account number or parcel number, phone number and email address, and the reason you are appealing your value.

The Weld County Board of Equalization cannot accept telephone appeals. All appeals must be in writing and will receive the same diligent review, regardless of the method of submission.

No late appeals will be considered. If submitting an appeal by mail, it is recommended that you retain proof of mailing. Please visit our website for information about appeal deadlines.

Learn more about Weld County’s Board of Equalization at