Skip To Content

CDBG Resources

Weld County's CDBG Program is dedicated to furthering fair housing within the county. Please refer to the topics below for more information and resources regarding fair housing.

HUD Resources

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

HUD is the federal agency responsible for administering the Fair Housing Act. Within HUD, the Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity is the office that receives complaints. To file a complaint, contact the Denver HUD Fair Housing office at 1.800.877.7353 or HUD's Discrimination Hotline at 1.800.669.9777. You can also download the discrimination complaint form and instructions by accessing HUD's website. HUD will investigate the complaint at no charge to you. If you are hearing or speech impaired, you can reach the HUD Fair Housing office through the TTY service at 1.800.927.9275.

HUD Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity website

File a Fair Housing Complaint with HUD

Fair Housing For All

U.S. Department of Justice: Civil Rights Division
Colorado Division of Civil Rights

You may file a discrimination complaint directly with the State of Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies, Division of Civil Rights. Under a Memorandum of Understanding between the Colorado Civil Rights Division and HUD, the Division accepts and investigates a complaint jointly filed under both Colorado and federal law. For information about the Colorado Civil Rights Division you can visit their website, available in both English and Spanish. You may also contact them directly at (303) 894 2997 for English or Spanish, or for hearing impaired by dialing 711.

Colorado Division of Civil Rights (DORA)


Don Sandoval
CDBG Manager

1150 O Street
P.O. Box 758
Greeley, CO 80631

Phone: (970) 400-4480
Cell: (970) 590-0423