Skip To Content

Veterans On-Line Self Help

person using a tablet, phone and computerThe following websites are available to help the Veteran order military documents, including DD214/Separation Documents, file claims, manage health benefits, medical appointments and prescriptions, apply for VA Home Loan eligibility, education benefits, pension and much more.


eBenefits is a service of the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Defense. This website allows the veteran to apply for benefits and to manage benefits they may already have. An account must be set up before accessing your information. Please click on the above link to set up an account.

The National Archives and Records Administration

Request your Military Service Records Online, by mail or by fax. This includes DD214/Separation Documents, Personnel Records, Replacement Medals and/or Medical Records. The National Archives and Records Administration

8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD 20740-6001, Phone: 866-272-6272


Veterans Services

1008 9th ST
Greeley, CO 80631

Office Hours

Monday -Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday 8 AM - 12 PM

Phone: 970-400-3444



Helpful Information