Skip To Content

Excess Funds

Excess fundsPlease note that the Weld County Treasurer’s Office no longer holds
excess funds from the Public Trustee’s Office from foreclosure sales.

If your property goes to foreclosure auction sale and is purchased for more than the total owed to the lender and all lien holders, please contact the Public Trustee’s Office to verify if there are funds due to you.

Public Trustee’s Office

1701 23rd Avenue Suite 250
Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: (970) 352-4365


Weld County Treasurer's Office

1400 N. 17th Avenue
P.O. Box 458
Greeley, CO 80632

Phone: (970) 400-3290
Fax: (970) 304-6435

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

South County Residents

Phone: (720) 652-4200 x 3290