Skip To Content

Vehicle Emissions and Smoke Complaints

Car ExhaustThe City Of Greeley Telephone Number to report nuisance odors: (970) 350-9831

To report vehicle smoke emissions, contact the Air Pollution Control Division of the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment at (303) 692-3211 or via email at Report the vehicle's license plate number and whether it was a gas or diesel engine.

To report nuisance odor, dust, or smoke in Weld County, report to: (970) 304-6415

The health department can assist in determining if odor, dust, or smoke are exempt from or subject to regulations:

  • Odor and dust generated by agricultural operations may be exempt from regulations.
  • Some agriculturally related operations may have permit restrictions on the amount of odor and dust that may be liberated off-site.


Environmental Health Services

1555 North 17th Avenue 
Greeley, CO 80631
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (970) 304-6415
Fax: (970) 304-6411