Skip To Content

Whistleblower Information

If you are a constituent or employee of Weld County and you have a concern about an elected official or employee, you may call the County Council at 970-400-4780. Council can also be reached by email at  or by mail at 1150 O St., Greeley, CO, 80632.

 You may also take your complaint or concern to the Colorado Independent Ethics Commission. They can be reached at 720-625-5697; by email at; and by mail at 1300 Broadway, Suite 240, Denver, CO  80203. You can also click this link to be directed to their web site: