Skip To Content

Oil and Gas

Oil PumpWeld County requires tank batteries and associated equipment and meter skids or meter houses to be permitted.  Oil and gas producers are required to submit a specific Oil & Gas Permit application which details the number and type of equipment included in the tank battery or metering site and the name(s) of the oil & gas well(s) being supported by the equipment. These permit applications are reviewed for compliance to current zoning regulations, which include minimum setback and zone district requirements and whether the site is located within a flood plain area.  The fees associated with these permits are included in the Building Fee Schedule.  


Planning and Building Department

1555 N 17th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631

Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Phone: (970) 400-6100
Fax: (970) 304-6498

Inspection Hotline

Phone: (800) 234-2534
Phone: (970) 400-3015