Skip To Content

View Permits and Submit Complaints On-line

Citizens can now view the status of their permit, search for existing permits, view land use applications and building permits, submit/view zoning and/or building complaints, apply and pay for specific types of permits.    

To access the online portal, please visit Online e-permitting.

If you have any questions, please call (970) 400-6100 

Report a Zoning Violation:

Understanding What a Zoning Violation Means:

A zoning violation means that an individual property owner has an activity that is either not allowed within the zone district or does not comply with standards set forth in the zone district.

Examples of zoning violations include but are not limited to:

  • miscellaneous junk
  • trash and debris
  • construction within hazard areas such as a floodplain
  • storage of commercial vehicles in residential areas
  • exceeding the number of allowed animals within a zone district
  • not screening outside materials

If you believe a Zoning violation exists in your neighborhood:

  1. Report the complaint to the Planning & Zoning Division.
  2. Planning & Zoning will accept complaints sent by fax, phone,
    email, letter, or presented in person.
  3. Remember to indicate the address of the property
  4. Explain why you believe a violation exist
  5. Include your contact information
  6. A Compliance Officer will investigate the complaint and determine if a violation exists on the property. If a violation exists, a notice will be sent to the property owner to abate the violation


Planning and Building Department

1555 N 17th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631

Phone: (970) 400-6100
Fax: (970) 304-6498

Bethany Pascoe

Zoning Compliance Officer