Food safety services include the following:
- Licensing and inspections of all restaurants, grocery stores, convenient stores, delis, concession stands, school and hospital kitchens, meat markets, food processors, mobile food units, and pushcarts.
- Plan reviews, inspections, and approval of all new or reopened establishments prior to opening.
- Change-of-ownership inspections.
- Foodborne outbreak investigations associated with retail food service providers.
- Consumer protection alerts involving food products by alerting retailers and checking stores for recalled products.
- Complaint follow-up and investigation.
- Temporary event inspections.
Frequently Asked Questions