Temporary Events

For a summary of license types, fees, and requirements, please see our Temporary Event Vendor Guidelines.(PDF, 387KB)

For event coordinators planning an event, please see our Temporary Event Coordinator Guidelines.(PDF, 3MB)

All vendor applications are due at least 2 weeks prior to the event you wish to participate in.


NOTICE: Effective January 1, 2020, all temporary event applications must be submitted online. The Health Department has a public computer you may use if you don't have access to one. 

Event Coordinator Application: for event coordinator/person or organization hosting the event

Mobile Unit Application: for food trucks and push carts that are already licensed with Weld County or any other county except City and County of Denver

Special Event Food Vendor Renewal Application: for booth/tent/table vendors licensed by Weld County in the last 2 years  

Special Event New Food Vendor Application: for food vendors needing a special event license for the first time in Weld County or that have not received a special event license from Weld County in the last 2 years  

Non-Profit Food Vendor Application 

Food Sampling at Event Application 

Cottage Food Vendor Application

Commissary Agreement Form(PDF, 663KB)

Frequently Asked Questions