Weld County Veterans Service Office
- Assistance with VA Disability Claims
- Non Service Connected Pension Claims/Aid & Attendance
- Widows Pension Claims
- VA Home Loan Program information and application
- Educational Benefits information and application
- Veterans Death and Burial Benefits information and application
- VA Healthcare application processing
- Colorado State Veterans Benefits information and application
- All Services are provided through Weld County and are free of charge
Your DD214 is an important document, we recommend that you register it with the Weld County Clerk and Recorder. This is a free service and will allow you to retrieve a certified true copy of your DD214 at any time. Bring us your DD214 and we will have it registered and return it to you free of charge.
Companies having federal contracts are required to have affirmative action programs for Vietnam Era and Disabled Veterans. The largest employer in this area, JBS Swift, is defined as a Federal Contractor. If you are interested in employment with this company, please inform your Veterans Representative. To search for more Federal Contractors, click here. If you would like information on Federal Contract compliance, click here.
Department of Veterans Affairs
For information on Veterans benefits; also provides assistance in obtaining a standard form (SF 15) to establish disabled veterans preference for Federal civil service positions. (800) 827-1000, or click here.